Sous Vide Cheesecake
Best cheesecake, chill before serving this velvety smooth, melt-in-your-mouth cheesecake!
- 4 Ounce Ball Jars with Lids
- Mixing Bowl
- Fine Mesh Kitchen Strainer
- Stand Mixer
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 1/4 tsp White Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
For the Cheese Cake
- 12.7 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3.2 oz White Granulated Sugar
- 2 each Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Add enough water to the sous vide container to ensure that the ingredients are fully submerged and the minimum quantity of water is reached. Complete set up by securing the circulator tower to the sous vide container.
- While the water bath is heating to the target cooking temperature, please move on to preparing the cake.Temperature: 185.0 °F Time: 20 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and melted butter. Mix until well combined and the crumbs become slightly moist. Evenly distribute the crumbs between the 4 jars. Firmly press the crumb mixture into the base of the jar. Transfer the jars to the refrigerator and allow to chill while preparing the cheese cake filling.1/2 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs, 1 1/4 tsp White Granulated Sugar, 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- In either a medium mixing bowl or the pitcher of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, measure and combine room temperature cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg, heavy whipping cream, kosher salt, and lemon juice. Mix on medium speed until the mixture is smooth and free of clumps.12.7 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature, 1 1/4 tsp White Granulated Sugar, 2 each Large Egg, 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream, Kosher Salt, 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Pour the cheesecake filling through a fine mesh strainer in order to prevent any clumping. Evenly distribute the filling to each of the jars with the graham cracker crust (about 1/3 cup of filling per jar).
- When the target temperature is reached, using a pair of tongs, gently lower each jar into the water bath.
- Cook the food until ready.
- Transfer the cheesecake to a refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve as desired!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!