Sous Vide Smoked Brisket
Try the sous-vide beef brisket, the long stewing makes the meat tender and juicy, with a light smoky flavor, very delicious.
- Vacuum Sealer
- Vacuum Bag
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Kitchen Paper
For Marinade Powder
- 3/4 cup Kosher Salt
- 2/3 cup White Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup Cajun Powder
- 3 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 4 tbsp Onion Powder
- 5 tsp Ground Cumin
- 5 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 3.2 oz Crushed Black Pepper
For Sous-vide the Brisket
- 1 tsp Applewood Liquid Smoke wright’s brand）0.6% of the weight of brisket
- 35.3 oz Beef Brisket （choice）
- Add enough water to the sous vide container to ensure that the ingredients are fully submerged and the minimum quantity of water is reached. Complete set up by securing the circulator tower to the sous vide container.
- While the water bath is heating to the target cooking temperature, please move on to preparing the brisket.Temperature: 134.6 °F Time: 48 hours
- Add salt, sugar, crushed black pepper, cajun powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin seeds, paprika powder, crushed chili powder in a mixing bowl, use a whisk to mix well. You can keep it in dry place for next time use.3/4 cup Kosher Salt, 2/3 cup White Granulated Sugar, 1/3 cup Cajun Powder, 3 tbsp Garlic Powder, 4 tbsp Onion Powder, 5 tsp Ground Cumin, 5 tsp Smoked Paprika, 2 tsp Chili Flakes, 3.2 oz Crushed Black Pepper
- Sprinkle seasoning powder evenly over the surface of the brisket before placing it in the vacuum bag along with applewood liquid smoke.35.3 oz Beef Brisket （choice）, 1 tsp Applewood Liquid Smoke
- Using the vacuum sealer, make sure that the brisket is completely sealed and that any air has been removed from the bag.
- When the target temperature is reached, carefully place the brisket in the water bath making sure that it is completely submerged in the water.
- Cook the food until ready.
- Once the brisket has finished cooking, carefully remove the brisket from the water bath. Remove the brisket from the bag. Before roasting, thoroughly dry the brisket with paper towels. Preheat the oven at 293°F/145°C, put it in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, until the surface is colored to form a coking layer.
- Slice and serve!
Nutrition PER SERVING
Calories: 2643kcalCarbohydrates: 261gProtein: 232gFat: 86gSaturated Fat: 29gPolyunsaturated Fat: 8gMonounsaturated Fat: 38gCholesterol: 620mgSodium: 85838mgPotassium: 6384mgFiber: 48gSugar: 141gVitamin A: 24462IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 841mgIron: 48mg
(Nutrition information is calculated automatically by Spoonacular API and should be considered an estimate.)