Sous Vide Egg Bites
Whether you are on the go or entertaining guests for weekend brunch, you can’t go wrong with these delicious egg bites.
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 4 Ounce Ball Jars with Lids
- Chef Knife
- 7 each Large Egg
- 1 tsp Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Whole Milk
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 10 turns Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- Add enough water to the sous vide container to ensure that the ingredients are fully submerged and the minimum quantity of water is reached. Complete set up by securing the circulator tower to the sous vide container.
- While the water bath is heating to the target cooking temperature, please move on to preparing the sous vide egg bites.Temperature: 176.0 °F Time: 50 minutes
- Finely chop the parsley.1 tsp Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and vigorously whisk until all of the ingredients are well combined.7 each Large Egg, 1 tsp Fresh Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped, 1 tbsp Whole Milk, 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt, 10 turns Fresh Cracked Pepper, 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Carefully pour the egg mixture into each of the ball jars. Make sure not to overfill the jars and that the lids can be easily screwed on and off (approximately 1/3 a cup/75ml). Then tighten the lids of each jar.
- Using a pair of tongs or a jar lifter, gently lower the egg bites into the water bath.
- Allow the egg bites to sous vide for the duration of the given cooking time.
- Using a pair of tongs, carefully remove each jar from the water bath.
- Serve these delicious egg bites topped with crumbled bacon, cherry tomatoes, and fresh arugula.
Nutrition PER SERVING
Calories: 40kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 2gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 341mgPotassium: 47mgFiber: 1gSugar: 0.2gVitamin A: 102IUVitamin C: 0.03mgCalcium: 67mgIron: 0.3mg
(Nutrition information is calculated automatically by Spoonacular API and should be considered an estimate.)