Sous Vide Pork Sausage Links
Sous vide sausage is a hassle free approach that delivers consistently delicious results. For additional flavor we like to sous vide our sausage in a light beer such as a pilsner or lager.
- Vacuum Bag
- Vacuum Sealer
- Sheet Tray
- Paper Towels
- 1 pound Pork Sausage Links
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 cup Light Beer or favorite sauce
- Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- Add enough water to the sous vide container to ensure that the ingredients are fully submerged and the minimum quantity of water is reached. Complete set up by securing the circulator tower to the sous vide container.
- Choose your preferred doneness.Taste: Tender and juicy Temperature: 161.6 °F Time: 45 minutes
- Season the sausage with salt and add to the a vacuum seal bag along with the beer.1 pound Pork Sausage Links, 1 tsp Kosher Salt, 1/4 cup Light Beer, Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- Using the handheld vacuum sealer, make sure that the sausages are completely sealed and that any excess air has been removed from the bag.
- Secure the snap weight to the bottom of the vacuum bag before carefully lowering it into the sous vide container. Secure the vacuum bag by inserting the bag clip into the rack.
- Allow the sausage links to sous vide for the duration of the given cooking time.
- Once the sausages have finished cooking, carefully remove it from the water bath. Transfer the sausage links to a paper towel-lined plate. Before searing, thoroughly dry each sausage link with a paper towel.
- You can sear the sausages in a hot pan in high heat oil or finish them over a hot grill.
- Enjoy these tasty links on their own with whole grain mustard, or sandwiched in a warm roll with peppers and onions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!