If you are looking to enjoy a delicious Ribeye without the hassle and headache of traditional methods, then this is the recipe for you. We like to pair it with our Twice Baked Potato for the ultimate steak house dinner.
- Kitchen Paper
- 2 each Ribeye Steak, 8-12 oz per steak (1″-1.25″ thick)
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 20 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- 30 ml Olive Oil
- Using a paper towel, thoroughly dry each of the steaks. Drying the steaks will help in developing a delicious golden brown sear when cooking.
- Start by evenly coating each steak with olive oil. Generously season each steak with kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper.30 ml Olive Oil, 2 tsp Kosher Salt, 20 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked, 2 each Ribeye Steak, 8-12 oz per steak (1″-1.25″ thick)
- Preheat the Typhur Dome to 450°F/230℃. (Around 5 minutes）
- After the air fryer has finished preheating, carefully place the steaks in the cooking tray and return it back to the Typhur Dome.
- For thicker steaks, you may need to add a few more minutes of cooking time. We recommend checking the internal temperature of your steak with an instant-read thermometer until it has reached your desired doneness.Temperature: 450 °F Time: 8 minutes
- Using a pair of tongs, carefully remove the steaks from the Typhur Dome to a plate or serving tray.
- Before slicing, allow the steaks to rest for 5 minutes.
- For a classic steak house dinner, we recommend enjoying your steak with a delicious compound butter and our Twice Baked Potato.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!