Garlic and Parmesan Potato Wedges
Crispy potato wedges coated in parmesan cheese and garlic will have you coming back for more.
- Mixing Bowl
- Chef Knife
- 2 each Medium Russett Potatoes, cut in 1-inch wedges
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 15 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 3 each Garlic Clove, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- Start by cutting each potato in half (lengthwise). You should get 4 to 6 one-inch thick wedges per half of the potato.2 each Medium Russett Potatoes, cut in 1-inch wedges
- Combine the potato wedges with the remaining ingredients except for the fresh parsley in a large bowl. Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated in the parmesan, garlic, and spices.2 tbsp Olive Oil, 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika, 1/2 tsp Red Chili Flakes, 15 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked, 1 tsp Kosher Salt, 3 each Garlic Clove, finely chopped, 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Preheat the Typhur Dome to 355°F/180℃. (Around 5 minutes）
- After preheating, carefully place the potato wedges in a single layer in the cooking tray and return to the Typhur Dome. Make sure that you do not overcrowd the cooking tray.
- Using a pair of tongs, flip the potato wedges midway through the cooking time. Return the tray to the Typhur Dome.Temperature: 355 °F Time: 20 minutes
- Using a pair of tongs, carefully remove the steaks from the air fryer to a plate or serving tray.
- Finish the potato wedges with chopped parsley and your favorite dipping sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!