Crispy Zucchini Chips with Red Pepper Aioli
This crispy and delicious vegetarian option is the perfect appetizer for hosting or enjoying as a tasty snack.
- Chef Knife
- Sheet Tray
- Mixing Bowl
- Food Processor
For the Zucchini:
- 4 each Zucchini (medium-sized), cut into 1/4 inch thick coins
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 each Large Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- as needed Vegetable Oil Spray
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
For the Red Pepper Aioli (optional) :
- 1/2 cup Mayonaise
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Peppers (in the jar), finely chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice or Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 each Garlic Clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- After washing and drying, cut the zucchini into 1/4 inch thick coins. Lightly season the zucchini with kosher salt. Reserve on a paper towel-lined plate or tray.4 each Zucchini (medium-sized), cut into 1/4 inch thick coins
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the panko, garlic powder, kosher salt, and parmesan cheese. Mix until well combined.1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs, 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated, 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Place the bread crumbs, flour, and beaten eggs in 3 different bowls. Bread the zucchini by first dipping it in the flour followed by the beaten eggs, and lastly the seasoned bread crumbs. Lay the breaded zucchini on a paper towel-lined plate or tray. Note: We suggest using one hand for dipping in the wet ingredients and the other hand for coating in the dry ingredients.
- The aioli can be prepared by either mincing the red peppers and garlic into a fine paste or combining all of the ingredients in a food processor and blitzing until a smooth sauce forms. Reserve the aioli under refrigeration until ready to use.1/2 cup Mayonaise, 1/4 cup Roasted Red Peppers (in the jar), finely chopped, 1 each Garlic Clove, finely chopped, 1 tsp Lemon Juice or Red Wine Vinegar, 1 tsp Kosher Salt, 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Preheat the Typhur Dome to 400°F/ 205°C. (Around 5 minutes）
- Carefully add the zucchini chips to the cooking tray in a single layer making sure not to overcrowd the tray. Lightly spray the zucchini with vegetable spray. Note: Depending on the size and quantity of chips you have, you may need to cook them in batches.as needed Vegetable Oil Spray
- Cook the zucchini.Temperature: 400 °F Time: 15 minutes
- Carefully transfer the zucchini chips to a paper serving tray or plate.
- We highly recommend serving these crispy and delicious bites with our roasted red pepper aioli. You can also enjoy them with marinara or on their own.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!