These delicious apple chips are the perfect guilt-free snack. Add a kick of flavor by adding a pinch of cinnamon, sugar, or other favorite spices.
- 2 each Apples (Granny Smith, Honey Crisp, Gala, etc.)
- Cut the apples into approximately 1/8 inch thick slices using either a mandolin or chef’s knife.2 each Apples (Granny Smith, Honey Crisp, Gala, etc.)
- Lay the apple slices into the tray in a Typhur Dome. Return the tray to the Typhur Dome.
- Dehydrate the apple chips according to the given time and temperature.Temperature: 205 °F Time: 2 hours
- Carefully remove the apple chips from the Typhur Dome and cool them at room temperature.
- Make sure to store the apple chips in a cool and dry place. The chips can last for up to six months when stored in an air-tight container.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!