Asian Style Meatballs
These are not your traditional meatballs. With flavors of ginger, scallion, and gochujang, you can enjoy these tasty meatballs as an appetizer or serve them over steamed rice with your favorite veggies.
- Small Mixing Bowl
For Making the Meat Ball
- 16 oz Ground Pork
- 3 each Garlic Clove finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Scallion, thinly sliced on a bias
- 2 tbsp Ginger finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Gochujiang Korean chili paste
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 each Large Egg
- 1/8 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 20 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- as needed Vegetable Oil Spray
For the Sauce
- 1 each Garlic Clove finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Sherry Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- Put the prepared ground pork into a bowl, then add minced garlic, minced ginger, eggs, bread crumbs, sesame oil, salt, black pepper, gochujang, and chopped green onion, and mix well.16 oz Ground Pork, 3 each Garlic Clove, 2 tbsp Scallion, thinly sliced on a bias, 2 tbsp Ginger, 2 tbsp Gochujiang, 2 tsp Sesame Oil, 1 each Large Egg, 1/8 cup Panko Bread Crumbs, 1 tsp Kosher Salt, 20 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- Form the meatballs into golf balls. Make sure to not over-pack the meatballs as this will result in dense meatballs.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Mix until well combined.3 each Garlic Clove, 1/2 tsp Chili Flakes, 1/2 tsp Fish Sauce, 1/2 tsp Sherry Vinegar, 1 tbsp Soy Sauce, 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- Preheat the Typhur Dome to 375°F/190°C. (Around 5 minutes）
- Lightly coat the cooking tray with vegetable spray before adding the meatballs in a Typhur Dome.as needed Vegetable Oil Spray
- Cook the meatballs.Temperature: 375 °F Time: 5 minutes
- Using a pair of tongs, carefully flip each meatball. Return the tray back to the Typhur Dome and continue to cook the meatballs.
- Finish cooking.Temperature: 375 °F Time: 5 minutes
- Using a pair of tongs, remove the meatballs from the serving tray or plate.
- Serve these delicious meatballs over a bed of rice with a drizzle of the prepared sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!