Air Fryer Pork Belly Bites
Enjoy these tasty bites on their own as an appetizer or snack or make it a meal and serve over rice or make them into pork belly tacos with your favorite salsa.
- Mixing Bowl
- Chef Knife
- 1 pound Pork Belly skin removed
- 1 each Garlic Clove finely chopped
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 10 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cumin
- Cut the pork belly into 1.5 inch cubes and add to a medium mixing bowl.1 pound Pork Belly
- In a small bowl combine the garlic, olive oil, white wine vinegar, brown sugar, black pepper, salt, and cumin. Mix until well combined.1 each Garlic Clove, 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar, 1 tbsp Brown Sugar, 10 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked, 1 tsp Kosher Salt, 1/8 tsp Ground Cumin
- Add the spice mixture to the bowl of diced pork belly. Mix until the pork belly is evenly well coated.
- Preheat the Typhur Dome to 400°F/205°C. (Around 5 minutes）
- Carefully add the pork belly to the cooking tray in a single layer. Return the tray to the Typhur Dome.
- Cook the pork belly.Temperature: 400 °F Time: 6 minutes
- Using a pair of tongs, carefully flip each piece of pork belly. Return the tray to the Typhur Dome.
- Finish cooking.Temperature: 400 °F Time: 6 minutes
- Using a pair of tongs, carefully remove the pork belly bites to a paper towel-lined plate or bowl. Allow the excess fat to drain from the pork belly.
- Enjoy these tasty bites on their own as an appetizer or snack or make it a meal and serve over rice or make them into pork belly tacos with your favorite salsa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!