Miso Glazed Atlantic Cod
With only five ingredients, this delicate but flavorful dish of tender cod lacquered in an umami-rich miso glaze delivers a mouthwatering bite that is guaranteed to impress your guests.
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Fish Spatula
- Kitchen Paper
- 4 each Cod Filet 4-6 ounces per filet
- 6 tbsp White Miso
- 3 tbsp Sake
- 3 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp White Granulated Sugar
- Cut the cod into 4 to 6-ounce portions. You can also have your local fishmonger do this ahead of time.4 each Cod Filet
- Add white miso, mirin, and sake to a clean bowl and mix until well combined.6 tbsp White Miso, 3 tbsp Sake, 3 tbsp Mirin, 1 tbsp White Granulated Sugar
- Completely coat the cod in the miso mixture and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes and no longer than 24 hours.
- Rinse the marinade from the surface of the cod and thoroughly dry each filet with kitchen paper.
- Preheat the Typhur Dome to 365°F/185°C. (Around 5 minutes）
- Cook the cod.Temperature: 365 °F Time: 6 minutes
- Using a spatula, carefully remove the filets from the Typhur Dome to a plate or serving tray.
- Make it a meal by serving the miso glazed cod with steamed rice and your favorite steamed vegetables.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!