Homemade kale chips are not only nutritious but their ultra-crispy texture and nutty flavor make for a delicious snack. Make this recipe your own by adding your favorite herbs and spices before cooking the kale chips.
- Chef Knife
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 bunch Fresh Kale, cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 20 truns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- Start by rinsing and thoroughly drying the kale. After removing the stems, cut or tear the kale leaves into approximately 3 inch pieces.1 bunch Fresh Kale, cut into 3 inch pieces
- Combine the chopped kale in a large bowl with the remaining ingredients and mix until evenly coated.1 tbsp Olive Oil, 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt, 20 truns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- Preheat the Typhur Dome to 375°F/190℃. (Around 5 minutes）
- After preheating, carefully add the kale to the cooking tray in a single layer and return it back to the air fryer. Note: Make sure to not overcrowd the cooking tray. Depending on the amount of kale you will need to cook the chips in 2 to 3 batches.
- Flip the kale chips midway through the cooking time. Return the tray back to the Typhur Dome.Temperature: 375 °F Time: 4 minutes
- Remove the kale chips from the Typhur Dome and transfer to a serving dish.
- Make this recipe your own seasoning the kale with your favorite spices and seasonings.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!