Air Fryer Tempura Green Beans
Air fryer “Tempura Green Beans” are great alternative to the deep fried version and super easy to make.
- Mixing Bowl
- 9 oz Green Beans, trimmed
Bread Crumbs Mixture
- 2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 15 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
For Breading the Green Beans
- 2 piece Large Egg
- 3/4 cup Bread Crumbs Mixture
- 1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- as needed Vegetable Oil Spray
- Trim the ends of each green bean.9 oz Green Beans, trimmed
- Combine bread crumbs, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper in a bowl. Mix until well combined.2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs, 1 tbsp Garlic Powder, 1 tsp Smoked Paprika, 1 tsp Kosher Salt, 15 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- Place the bread crumbs, flour, and beaten eggs in 3 different bowls. Bread the green beans by first dipping it in the flour followed by the beaten eggs, and lastly the seasoned bread crumbs. Lay the breaded green beans on a paper towel-lined plate or tray. Note: We suggest using one hand for dipping in the wet ingredients and the other hand for coating in the dry ingredients.1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour, 2 piece Large Egg, 3/4 cup Bread Crumbs Mixture
- Carefully add the green beans to the cooking tray in a single layer making sure not to overcrowd the tray. Lightly spray the green beans with vegetable spray. Note: Depending on the size and quantity of green beans you have, you may need to cook them in batches.as needed Vegetable Oil Spray
- Cook the tempura green bean.Temperature: 355 °F Time: 8 minutes
- Carefully transfer the green beans to a paper serving tray or plate.
- Enjoy these crispy green beans with your favorite dipping sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!