Sous Vide Brownies
Impress your dinner guests with this ultra decadent dessert!
- Hand or Stand Mixer with Whisk
- 4 Ounce Ball Jars with Lids
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 4 1/4 tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
- 3 oz Dark chocolate 60%
- 5 1/2 tbsp White Granulated Sugar
- 2 each Whole Egg room temprature
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/3 cup Walnuts or your favorite nut
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- Add enough water to the sous vide container to ensure that the ingredients are fully submerged and the minimum quantity of water is reached. Complete set up by securing the circulator tower to the sous vide container.
- While the water bath is heating to the target cooking temperature, please move on to preparing the cake.Temperature: 194.0 °F Time: 20 minutes
- Combine butter and dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl and gently melt over a double boiler. This can also be done in the microwave. Once melted, stir until well combined.4 1/4 tbsp Unsalted Butter, 3 oz Dark chocolate
- Add white sugar, eggs, AP flour, kosher salt, and chopped nuts or dried fruit. Mix until well incorporated.5 1/2 tbsp White Granulated Sugar, 2 each Whole Egg, 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt, 1/3 cup Walnuts, 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- Add approximately 1/2 cup of brownie batter to each of the 4 oz jars. Make sure to not overfill and that the lid can easily be screwed on and off. You can top each of the brownies with additional fruit and nuts.
- When the target temperature is reached, using a pair of tongs, gently lower each jar into the water bath.
- Cook the food until ready.
- After the brownies have finished cooking, remove them from the water bath and allow them to cool at room temperature.
- We suggest serving these delicious brownies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!