Roasted Carrots with Harissa Spiced Yogurt
Serve the carrots with a generous helping of spiced yogurt. You can have it as a main or a delicious side dish.
- Vegetable Peeler
- Chef Knife
- Sheet Tray
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Mixing Bowl
For the Carrots
- 16 oz Bunch or Baby Carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 15 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
For the Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 tbsp Harissa Paste or Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1 tsp Honey
- 3/4 tsp Kosher Salt
- If you are using whole, bunch carrots, peel each carrot followed by slicing them in half (lengthwise). If you are using peeled baby carrots, no preparation is required.16 oz Bunch or Baby Carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix until well combined.1/2 cup Greek Yogurt, 3 tbsp Harissa Paste or Sauce, 1 tbsp Lemon zest, 1 tsp Honey, 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- Season the carrots by tossing them in olive oil, salt, and black pepper.1 tbsp Olive Oil, 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt, 15 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- Preheat the Typhur Dome to 400°F/ 205°C. (Around 5 minutes）
- Carefully remove the cooking tray from the Typhur Dome and place the carrots in a single layer. Make sure not to overcrowd the tray. Return the cooking tray.
- Lightly shake the carrots midway through cooking to ensure even roasting of the carrots.Temperature: 400 °F Time: 8 minutes
- Remove the tray and transfer the roasted carrots to a serving plate or tray.
- Serve the carrots with a generous helping of the spiced yogurt on their own or as a delicious side dish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!