Shake and Bake Chicken
Enjoy our tasty but easy-to-make take on the classic “Shake and Bake” Chicken.
- Ziplock Bag
- Rolling Pin
- 2 cup Ritz Crackers crumbs
- 4 each Chicken Breast boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 15 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- Place the crackers into a large zip lock bag. Lay the bag flat on a working surface. Using a rolling pin, roll back and forth over the crackers until they are turned into small crumbs. We are looking for a sand-like consistency. This can also be done in a food processor.2 cup Ritz Crackers
- Combine the mayonnaise along with the herbs and spices in a large mixing bowl. Mix until well combined.1/2 cup Mayonnaise, 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley, finely chopped, 1 tbsp Chives, finely chopped, 1 tsp Garlic Powder, 1 tsp Lemon zest, 1 tsp Dijon Mustard, 1 tsp Kosher Salt, 15 turns Black Pepper, freshly cracked
- Evenly each chicken breast with a generous amount of herbed mayonnaise. You want to add enough so the cracker crumbs will adhere to the chicken, but not so much that the mayo is dripping off the chicken. Roll the mayonnaise-covered chicken in the cracker crumbs until thoroughly and evenly coated.2 cup Ritz Crackers
- Preheat the Typhur Dome to 345°F/ 175°C. (Around 5 minutes）
- Lightly spray the cooking tray with non-stick spray before placing the chicken in the cooking tray and returning it to the Typhur Dome.
- Allow the chicken to cook for the given time. Once the cooking time has been completed, use an instant-read thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken. It should register at 165°F. If needed, continue cooking the chicken in 2-minute intervals.Temperature: 345 °F Time: 15 minutes
- Carefully remove the chicken from a serving plate or tray.
- Enjoy our tasty but easy-to-make take on the classic “Shake and Bake” Chicken.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!