Sous Vide Curry Flavor Cauliflower
We suggest serving with golden raisins and picked cilantro leaves.
- Vacuum Sealer
- Vacuum Bag
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Chef Knife
- 1 pound Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 10 turns Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Yellow Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Add enough water to the sous vide container to ensure that the ingredients are fully submerged and the minimum quantity of water is reached. Complete set up by securing the circulator tower to the sous vide container.
- While the water bath is heating to the target cooking temperature, please move on to preparing the cauliflower.Temperature: 179.6 °F Time: 15 minutes
- Cut the cauliflower into large florets about the size of a golf ball.1 pound Cauliflower
- In a large mixing bowl season the cauliflower with kosher salt, black pepper, yellow curry powder, garlic powder, olive oil. Toss until evenly coated.1 tsp Kosher Salt, 10 turns Fresh Cracked Pepper, 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, 1 tsp Yellow Curry Powder, 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Bag the cauliflower.
- Using the vacuum sealer, make sure that the cauliflower is completely sealed and that any excess air has been removed from the bag.
- When the target temperature is reached, carefully place the sealed cauliflower in the water bath making sure that it is completely submerged in the water.
- Cook until ready.
- Once the cauliflower has finished cooking, carefully remove it from the water bath.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!